Alex Hiam's insanely popular Colony Sweet Tooth signature frame is here for 2018, this is the Metal Purple version that comes on the complete bike but isn't available as a frame option - until now!
If you want progressive park & street geometry then look no further. Alex was chasing a taller stand over height on the longer frames, so that's what these come with. Also integrated chain tensioners keep your wheel in place.
This is a brand new frame, but has some small marks on the dropouts (seen pictured) from where it was built up as a complete bike.GEOMETRY
- 20.7” top tube length only
- 13.25” chainstay length
- 75.2º Head tube angle
- 71º Seat tube angle
- 11.5″ BB Height
- Stand over height 8.5″ (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- Weight: 20.7″ version 2.37kg / 5.22 lbs
- Full CrMo Frame with Heat treated head tube, BB shell & dropouts
- Longer length 117.5mm head tube means less spacers under your stem
- 6mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners
- Tapered down tube, top tube & rear stays
- External Gusset on tapered DT tubing
- Wide rear end for fatter 2.4″ tyres
- Built-in seat clamp with replaceable nut & bolt
- Removable brake mounts & hardware
- Unique & exclusive invest cast removable Colony brake cable tabs
- Note: Colony do not recommend or warrant the use of lower dual cable systems on our frames. Use only two into one cable systems.