For this 30 year reissue, Haro BMX went all in. The 2018 model Haro Master BMX bike reflects the 1988 Haro Master with amazing detail. Every part has been carefully made to have the looks of the 1988 Master, but with modern features, geometry and technology of modern day BMX.
In a perfect mesh of old school BMX, the 2018 Lineage Haro Master BMX bike comes fitted with Haro's Lineage wheels which are modelled off Peregrine Super Pro Wheels, as well as Haro Kneesaver handlebars.
An old school BMX collector's item with new school performance.
We only have one Haro Master 2018 Lineage BMX bike available.
- 100% chromoly Lineage Team Master frame with twin top tube, hour glass Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners - 20.5" top tube length
- 100% heat treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC 1 piece internal threaded steer tube, integrated bearing race, tapered legs, investment cast dropouts and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
- 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver bars 8.5" with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- Lineage heat treated 3-piece chromoly 48-spline 175mm cranks with Haro Lineage Compact Disc 28T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- 28/9 gearing
- Fully sealed wheels with Lineage high flange hubs and double-wall alloy rims
- Haro HPF 100 psi tires 20 x 2.2" front and rear
- Haro Lineage padded Pivotal seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal fluted post
- Haro "1978" plastic pedals
- CNC alloy pegs
- CNC alloy gyro with Teflon bearing
- Haro Team grips
- KMC K710SL super light chain
- Dia-Compe "Hombre" FS996 brakes with Tech 77 levers front and rear
- Haro Lineage alloy seat post clamp