Matte Desert Tan comes sandstorming in at a hundred miles an hour! This is one of our favourite bikes in store right now, the colour is tough as the bike is.
The lengthy Gap XL is the ride for those who need some extra room. With a long 21" top tube and some trustworthy Chromoly parts throughout, you've got a tough bike for a taller rider.
- Long 21" top tube for taller riders
- Sealed rear cassette hub
- Kink Solace Chromoly 9.25" rise handlebars
- Kink Stryker Chromoly forks
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.75"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 9″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Frame Material: 100% 4130 Chromoly HT, TT and DT
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Solace II CC 9.25” 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: Kink Ace Flangeless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Kink Ridge 3pc Tubular Chromoly 175mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Echo Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission React Sealed Cassette 14mm
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Kink Gibbs Pivotal
- Seat Post: Mission Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Weight: 11.85kg / 26.12lb