As always, the Kink Launch BMX Bike provides an amazing bike for the rider newer to BMX. Great geometry and parts like sealed bearing 3 piece cranks and integrated headset keep everything feeling solid.
Finished in an eye catching Matte Orange Fade that Kink BMX call 'Matte Cali Poppy Edge fade', with black parts and a raw stem to break it all up, this Kink Launch BMX is sick!
If you're new to BMX and are looking for a BMX bike that is built to shred, without breaking the bank, the Kink Launch 2019 BMX Bike is a great choice.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.25"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.25"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- STAND OVER: 8.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.75"
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer, Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Human CC 8.75” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Kink Paragon Flangeless
- Barends:Kink Paragon Plug Style
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Echo Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm, 9T Driver
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Goodman Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Weight: 11.59kg / 25.57lb