The S&M Widemouth Pitchforks are built to still carry all of the quality & strength that S&M Pitchforks are renowned for, except these ones have got a nice, wide mouth to accommodate those modern-day BMX tire sizes. Made in USA.
The longer 172mm steerer tube helps for modern frames with longer headtubes, as well as those who like taller setups. Can be cut down to accommodate with plenty of room for the fork top cap and thread.
- Available in Black
- Double Butted, Tapered, 4130 CRMO Legs
- Laser Cut 3/8" Dropouts
- 1 Piece CNC-Machined 4130 CrMo Steerer Tube, Extruded 6061 Steerer Tube Insert
- 166mm (standard) and 172mm (XL) Steerer Tube Length
- M24 X 1.25 Thread w/ 6mm Allen Slot Fork Top Cap
- 33mm Dropout offset
- Weight: 1.99 lb / 900 grams
- 4Q Baked Post-Weld Heat Treated