The Redline MX series bikes are always true contenders for the holeshot at the track. The MX24 is 100% race ready, with high quality parts throughout to make it a tough rig for the bigger/older riders looking for a smooth, quick ride.
The Redline MX24 cruiser features bigger 24" wheels, which means a more comfortable ride for those stepping across from MTB, or feel a little tall for the 20 inch BMX.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 21.8"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 15.1"
- BB HEIGHT: 12"
- FRAME: 6061 Alloy material, lntegrated headtube, Euro BB
- FORK: Redline Race Hi-Ten w/tapered legs
- BARS: Redline Race 5.5" Rise / 12° Back/ 1° Up
- CRANKS: Race 3-piece tubular, Chromoly, 175mm length
- COGSET: 18t Freewheel
- HEADSET: Integrated 1-1/8", sealed bearing
- BB: Euro, sealed bearing
- BRAKES: Tektro BX310, Linear
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro
- GRIPS: Redline Hex Expert w/plugs
- SPROCKET: Redline 41t, Alloy
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Redline Aluminium 9/16" Platform
- STEM: Redline Hollow Point Aluminium 1-1/8" threadless
- SEAT: Redline Pivotal Race
- SEAT POST: Pivotal, 26.8mm diameter
- FRONT HUB: Redline Aluminium
- REAR HUB: Redline Aluminium, Flip-Flop
- TIRES: Vee Speedster 24 x 1.75"
- RIMS: Alloy Race 24 x 1.75", 36h