The Sunday Primer BMX bike is always a favourite at the shop, and for good reason! Sunday brings a whole bunch of quality to the Sunday Primer 2021 bike, utilising sealed bearings in all the main pressure areas of a BMX bike, as well as high quality, aftermarket Sunday and Odyssey parts.
What's really cool to see with the Sunday Primer BMX is the different top tube lengths on offer, meaning that no matter your height, you can get rad.
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.4" tires
- 9" rise bars
- Sealed Sunday cassette hub
- 4 size top tube lengths to suit any rider
- Sealed 3-pc crankset
- Sunday Freeze top load stem & Cornerstone grips
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Top tube length: 20.5"
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay angle: 13.25 - 13.5"
- BB height: 11.5"
- Stand over height: 9"
- FRAME: Sunday Primer 1020 Hi-Tensile steel, integrated headtube
- FORK: Primer w/ Chromoly Dropouts
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday 9" Rise, 28.5" Width, 12° Back, 4 Up°
- STEM: Sunday 48mm Freeze Top-load Stem
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated
- HEADSET CAP: FSA M6 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- BRAKE LEVER: Mission
- GRIPS: Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- SEAT: Sunday Badge Seat and Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabretooth V2, 25T, Steel
- CRANKS: 170mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB PARTS: 19mm Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Wellgo Plastic
- RIMS: 36H P7-X Rim
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, Low-Flange, Looseball
- REAR HUB: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, 9T driver
- SPOKES: Steel Black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro 20 x 2.40" (F+R)
- CHAIN: KMC s1