The all new BSD ALVX frame is Alex Donnachie's signature BMX frame; a super tech street BMX steed that has become the go to for most street riders out there.
The BSD ALVX frame has an incredibly short back end, thanks to an invest cast chainstay yoke that allows for plenty of room even when running a 2.4" tire.
The BSD ALVX frame is designed with technical moves in mind, but don't count it out as a tech only frame though! If you've seen anything from Alex Donnachie, you'll know he isn't afraid of big moves!
- Super short rear end slammable to 12.5”
- Extra wide rear end for up to 2.4” tyres
- Invest cast 7mm dropouts
- Invest cast chainstay yoke
- External gussets
- No brake mounts
- Built in chain tensioners
- Cast dropouts
- Sanko CRMO tubing
- 20.6 / 20.8 / 21" Top tube lengths
- 75.5° headtube angle
- 71° Seattube angle
- 12.5″ - 13″ rear end length
- BB Height: 11.7″
- Standover height: 8.7″
- Weight: 5 lbs
NOTE: This is a brakeless frame. You will not be able to run brakes with this frame.