Kriss Kyle is a move making shredder and his latest BSD Freedom frame allows for your imagination to run wild on the BMX, no matter what the terrain.
Taking over from the BSD Passenger frame, Kriss Kyle's Freedom frame combines stability and responsiveness, thanks to a steeper 75° head angle with a low 11.5" BB. Add to that a stiffer BB/chainstay junction, and you've got a frame that is ready for any type of riding.
Available in three very cool colours, including one of the most unique we've seen in a while - a very rad black/white fade!
- Invest cast 7mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners
- External DT and TT gussets
- Invest cast chainstay wishbone
- Super wide rear end for fat tyres
- Internally relieved headtube
- Built in seatclamp
- Mid bottom bracket
- Heat treated dropouts, BB and headtube
- Removable seat stay brake mounts (sold separately)
- Toptube lengths: 20.8″, 21.1″, and 21.5″
- Headtube angle: 75°
- Seattube angle: 69.5°
- Rear end length: 13.2″ – 13.625″
- Rear end length for 21.5": 13.4″ – 13.825″
- BB height: 11.5″
- Standover height: 9″
- Weight: 5lbs
- Tubing: Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly