The Colony Monash frame is Aus BMX shredder Jack Kelly's signature street weapon, built with responsive street geometry and tough, dent resistant tubing to cater to the brutal nature of street-riding.
If you've seen Jack Kelly ride, you'll know that he is a street mad man, so if you're looking for a street BMX frame, the Colony Monash frame in gloss raw will do the job.
- 20.8" and 21" top tube lengths
- 13.1" rear end
- 75.5º head angle
- 71º seat tube
- 11.5" BB height
- 9" Stand over height (center of BB shell to center of TT)
- Weight: 5.22lbs / 2.37 kg
- Full 4130 CRMO frame
- Hourglass head tube
- Dent resistant top and down tubes
- Heat treated integrated head tube, MID BB and 5mm thick CNC machined dropouts with 14mm slots
- External gussets on tapered TT & DT tubing
- Wider back end for fatter tires up to 2.4"
- Built-in seat clamp with replaceable nut & bolt
- Removable brake mounts & hardware
- Unique & exclusive invest cast removable Colony brake tabs
- Integrated chain tensioners
- Longer 117.5mm head tube
Note: Colony does not recommend or warrant the use of dual lower cable systems. Use only two into one cable systems.