The Colony Tradition frame is built with input from the Colony BMX team and gives you the opportunity to run a much more stable ride. Lengthy back end, low bb and a mellower 74.5º head angle make this a frame that will feel at home jumping at high speeds. Trails ready!
This Colony Tradition frame features a longer head tube to accommodate longer fork steerers so you can run less spacers.
- Available in 21" & 21.25" top tube lengths
- 13.9" rear end
- 74.5º head angle
- 71º seat tube
- 11.5" BB height
- 9" Stand over height (center of BB shell to center of TT)
- Weight: 5.5lbs / 2.49 kg
- Full 4130 CRMO frame
- Heat treated integrated head tube, MID BB and 5mm thick CNC machined dropouts with 14mm slots
- External gussets on TT & DT tubing
- Wider back end for fatter tyres
- Built-in seat clamp with replaceable nut & bolt
- Removable chainstay brake mounts & hardware
- Unique & exclusive invest cast removable Colony brake tabs
- 117.5mm head tube length
- Integrated chain tensioners
Note: Colony does not recommend or warrant the use of dual lower cable systems. Use only two into one cable systems.