The Cult DAK frame is Dakota Roche's signature beast of a frame, ready for some burly riding. If you know Dakota Roche, his riding is fast, gnarly, and progressive.
The Cult Dak frame is built for just that.
A short rear end, invest cast dropouts and seatstay bridge bring, with a tall stand over make this bike feel good under foot for serious street riding. Dakota Roche approved and even features graphics drawn by Dakota himself.
Finished in gloss raw.
- 21" Toptube length
- 13.25" Chainstay
- Headtube 75.5°
- Seattube 71°
- BB 11.6"
- Standover 9.25"
- Cult classic 4130 chromoly tubing
- Integrated Headtube
- Mid BB
- Single bend chainstays & seatstays
- Embossed external HT & DT Gussets
- Removable Seatstay Brakemounts (not included)
- Integrated seatclamp
- Invest cast logo seatstay bridge
- Invest cast 5mm thick dropouts with 14mm slots
- Wide rear triangle for increased tyre clearance