Larry Edgar is a beast!! His well deserved signature Fly Aire frame features some stable geometry to blast bowls and concrete transition. If you know Larry's riding, you'll know that he is just about the best at blasting transition (maybe ever!) so if you want a strong, stable ride, the Aire is a great choice.
The metallic purple finish has an awesome flake finish that reflects like crazy.GEOMETRY
- Head tube: 74.5º
- Seat tube: 71º
- Rear end: 13.8"
- Standover: 9.25"
- BB height: 11.50"
- Headtube height: 113mm. / 4.45"
- Brake System: M8 Dylan Mounts / Seatstays
- Weight: 2.370g / 5.22lb
- Tubing: Japanesse Seamless 4130 CrMo
- Built in chain tensioners
- Personalised top and down tube gussets
- Headtube & Bottom Bracket: CNC machined 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Seat Clamp & Dropouts: Invest casting 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Stays bridges & Gussets: Laser cut 4130 CrMo heat treated