The Eclat Coda forks take BMX forks to that next level, with a tonne of features that make the Coda forks perfect for modern BMX. Rad features like invest cast dropouts that are perfect for pegs, plenty of clearance for wide tires, as well as butted fork legs to strike the balance between strength and weight.
With a stacked team of shredders that will put a beating on forks, you better believe the Eclat Coda forks will take what you can dish out!
- Material: full liquid post heat-treated seamless 4130 crmo
- Fully cnc’d steerer, spiral fluted & single butted fork blades
- Fork design requires no bearing runner on crown
- Designed for integrated, 45° headsets
- Steerer length: 170mm
- Fully invest cast dropout, heat-treated 4130 crmo
- 3/8″ (10mm) dropout slots
- 26mm or 32mm offset
- M24 thread, 6061-T6 alloy top bolt
- Weight: 1.03kg / 2.27lbs (32mm offset)