The Cult Juvenile is one rad 16 inch BMX bike! You'll see the difference in riding ability once your young BMXer is on a bike like the Cult Juvenile 16.. Other BMX bike for kids don't feature parts that are suited to smaller riders that want to seriously ride freestyle BMX.
The Cult Juvenile 16" features a lightweight alloy frame, as well as very short chromoly 3-piece cranks, with great geometry for a small rider.
The Cult Juvenile 16" BMX has a grey fade paint job that looks like an aftermarket Cult frame. Looks awesome, very military inspired.
- Lightweight alloy frame is easier to jump
- Shorter 127mm cranks suit a smaller rider
- Cult x Vans tires
- Head tube angle: 75º
- Top tube length: 16.5"
- Seat tube angle: 71º
- BB height: 9.8"
- Chainstay length: 11"
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminium Frame
- 1020 Hi-Ten Forks with CRMO steerer
- Integrated Headset
- 1020 Hi-Ten Handlebar, 8" rise
- Mini CULT Dehart Grips
- Top Load Stem, 40mm reach
- CRMO 3 piece 127mm Cranks
- Sealed Mid Bottom Bracket
- CULT 410 Chain
- CULT Member style sprocket, 25t, steel
- 9T Cassette Hub, sealed driver, 10mm axle
- Alloy front hub, loose ball bearing, 10mm axle
- CULT seat, railed
- Cult Railed seat post, alloy
- 16" Cult Match single wall rims, 20 hole
- 25T Member style sprocket
- Padded Seat w/ CULT logo
- 16 x 2.3" Cult x Vans Tires
- 990 U-Brake
- Alloy brake lever