Nathan Williams is on a tear. He has straight up got to be one of the best street riders of all time. Stylish and burly as hell, with a grasp on the hardest new tricks, as well as unafraid to throw down the gnarliest. His new Mothership frame is updated to allow his style of riding to flourish, so if you want a bit of that Nathan Williams dialled, step onto the Mothership.
Available in 21" Gloss Black.
- 21" top tube length
- 11.8" BB Height
- 13" Slammed chainstay length
- 8.5" Stand over height
- 75.5° Head Tube angle
- 71° Seat Tube angle
- Tapered and Ovalised tube set throughout the frame
- Embossed Downtube gusset
- 127mm Tall Head tube to eliminate use of headset spacers
- Cast Seat Clamp included
- Cast & embossed seat and chain stay bridges
- Removable SS brake mounts (sold separately)
- Weight: 4.7lbs / 2.13kg