We took the already high end Meybo Clipper complete bike and bumped it up into high end territory with the amazing Meybo Holeshot frame. Meybo's extensive knowledge of the race world, coupled with the best value-for-money high end parts gives you an incredible race rig that feels stiff and responsive.
Back Bone owner Tyson Jones-Peni runs a Meybo Holeshot on his own race bike and has nothing but great things to say about it.
This bike is made to cater to those who want something more than a standard complete.
Available in Pro XL size, in a stunning Electric Blue with black water transfer (no scratch) decals.
The Pro XL size is recommended for riders 172cm - 190cm tall.
For use for BMX racing only.
- 6061 - T6 double treatment alloy
- Unique square tapered tubing for rigidity, meaning no lost power
- Multiple butted tubing to increase strength at high stress areas
- 10mm dropouts with included chain tensioners
- Down tube gusset
- 74º Head tube angle
- 21.29" top tube length
- 14.18 - 15.5" chainstay length
- 7.25" stand over height
- 1-1/8" Head tube size
- 27.2mm seat post size
- Euro BB
- V-brake mounts
- SD Pro full CRMO forks, 1-1/8" steerer, tapered legs
- Semi-integrated 1-1/8" headset, sealed bearing
- SD CRMO handlebar, 8" rise
- SD 1-1/8" Stem, 53mm reach
- 130mm Flanged grip
- Tektro 319AG brake lever
- Tektro J310 V-brake
- Sealed front hub, 36h
- Sealed Cassette hub, 36h, 6 Pawl, 90 points of engagement
- 16t Alloy cassette cog
- 20 x 1.75 double wall rims
- Maxxis DTH tires, 1.75"
- SD Pivotal seat
- Alloy seat clamp, 31.8mm
- SD Outboard Pro alloy crankset, 175mm length
- Alloy Black platform pedals
- Outboard sealed bearing BB
- Alloy 44t chainring, 4 bolt
- Alloy chain tensioner
- KMC 610HX chain, 3/32"