Colony Tradition Pro BMX bike key features:
- Aftermarket Colony Tradition frame
- Colony Sweet Tooth forks, Pintour double wall rims, Wasp hubset and more
- Built for a high level rider without changing a thing
- Lengthy 21.25" top tube option suits riders over 6ft tall
- Worth well over $1800
We are very stoked to bring you the amazing Colony Tradition Pro BMX bike. Easily one of the best BMX bikes for dirt jumps, bowls and more, here in a forever rad gloss raw colourway.
The Colony Tradition BMX is loaded; from the aftermarket frame and forks, to the Colony Wasp wheelset, you can just get on this bike and go, without worrying about upgrades.
If you want to head to the trails or bowls and need a big bike (one of the only completes that comes with a lengthy 21.25" top tube option) that can handle it all, the Colony Tradition Pro BMX bike is it.
HEAD ANGLE: 74.5°
SEAT ANGLE: 71°
TOP TUBE: 21.25"
BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- Colony Tradition frame, Mid BB, Integrated headset, removable brake mounts, built in chain tensioners
- Colony Sweet Tooth forks, Full Heat Treated CRMO, tapered legs with 1 piece CNC steer tube
- Alloy 990 style rear brakes with clear pads
- Linear Slick cable
- Integrated headset
- Colony Squareback top load Stem, CNC 7075T6 Alloy
- Colony handlebars, Full CRMO 9.0" x 29.5"
- Colony Much Room grips
- Colony Endeavour Alloy 25t sprocket
- Colony CRMO Tubular 48 spline cranks, 19mm spindle
- Sealed Mid 19mm BB
- KMC chain
- Colony Fantastic Plastic pedals
- Colony Pintour Double Wall 6000 Series rims, alloy 36h
- Colony Griplock 2.35" tires
- Colony Wasp Alloy female axle front hub, sealed bearing, 36h
- Colony Wasp Alloy cassette hub, 14mm axle, sealed bearing with 9t driver, 36h
- Colony hub guards (F&R)
- Colony Alex Hiam Signature Fat Seat/Post combo
- Weight: 11.3kg / 24.91lb