DIVISION FORTIZ 2021 BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Full Chromoly frame, fork and handlebars for strength
- Full sealed bearings throughout for less maintenance and peace of mind
- Double walled rims hold stronger for longer
- 21" top tube suits riders up to 185cm tall
Without a doubt, the best value BMX bike for any taller, or older rider that wants a tough bike for less money. The Division Fortiz boasts full chromoly throughout; that's right, a frame, fork and handlebar that is full chromoly, on a bike for less than 700 bucks.
Add to that, some strong double walled rims, with sealed bearing hubs, and you've got a bike in the Division Fortiz 2021 bike that is the perfect foundation to shred without worry.
- HEAD ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- TOP TUBE: 21"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.25"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- Division Fortiz Frame, Full CRMO, Mid BB, Integrated Headset
- Division Forks, Full CRMO Tapered legs, 1-1/8" steerer tube
- Division Fortiz Handlebars, 9" rise, 28.5" wide, CRMO
- Division Sierra Grips
- Integrated headset
- Division Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
- Division 25t Sprocket
- Division 3pc CRMO Tubular 8 spline cranks, 170mm
- Sealed Mid 19mm BB
- KMC Chain
- Wellgo Plastic Pedals
- Alloy Double Wall 36h Rims
- Family 2610 tires, 20" x 2.4"
- Alloy front hub, 10mm axle, 36 hole, sealed bearing
- Alloy Cassette hub, 36 hole, 14mm axle, fully sealed bearing w/9t driver
- Division Seat/Post Combo
- Weight: 13.0kg / 28.66lb