The DK Sprinter Expert BMX bike in an amazing red finish features size appropriate bars, cranks and frame, lined up with a sealed bearing, double walled wheelset on DK's 6061 alloy race frame.
The DK Sprinter BMX race bike series are super fast, high quality race bikes that won't break the bank, but might help you break some records down the local track.
Set em up!
- HEAD ANGLE: 73˚
- SEAT ANGLE: 69˚
- TOP TUBE: 19.5"
- CHAINSTAY: 14.25"
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended for BMX Racing only.
SIZING: To suit riders 155 - 160cm tall
- 6061 Alloy frame with 3D dropouts & integrated headset
- 1-1/8" 100% 4130 fork with tapered legs
- Chromoly 6.5" x 28" handlebars, 11° back 2° up with welded crossbar
- Alloy top load stem with 40mm length
- 165mm Alloy 3-pc crank,
- Sealed square taper BB
- DK Blender PC pedals
- 39t chain ring, 5 bolt alloy
- DK Sealed alloy front hub with 3/8"axle, 36h
- DK sealed alloy cassette hub with 3/8'' axle, 36h, 15t cog
- 36 hole Alloy Double wall rims
- Pro linear brakes with alloy lever
- Arisun XLR8 1 3/8" tires
- DK Tsuka grips with press in barend
- DK pro seat/post combo, 27.2mm
- Weight: 8.39kg