The 2020 DK Sprinter Mini BMX racing bike is ready to defend its title in a stellar metallic silver with gloss black parts.
The Sprinter Mini is light and fast, thanks to a 6061-T6 alloy frame, coupled with chromoly forks, double walled rims and sealed bearings throughout, all on mini size-specific parts.
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended for BMX Racing only.
TOP TUBE: 17.25"
HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 72 degrees
SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70 degrees
Rider Weight: 23 - 39kg
Rider Height: 121cm - 137cm
- 6061 Alloy frame with 3D dropouts & 1" integrated headset
- 1" 100% 4130 fork with tapered legs
- Alloy 3" rise bars
- Alloy 1'' front load stem with 30mm offset
- 140mm Alloy 3-piece crank
- 37t Alloy 5-bolt chain ring
- 36 hole sealed alloy front hub with 3/8"axle
- 36 hole sealed alloy cassette hub with 3/8'' axle, 14t cog
- Sealed euro BB
- 36 hole Alloy Double wall rims
- Junior alloy platform pedals
- Arius XLR8 20" x 1-1/8" Tires
- Radius Junior linear brakes with alloy lever
- DK Mini grips
- DK padded mini seat/post combo
- Weight: 7.3kg / 16.1lbs