The DK Swift Mini BMX racing bike is setup perfectly for a young boy or girl to get a great start in BMX racing. Well thought out, size specific parts to a mini race bike, built with lightweight parts and a 6061 alloy frame.
Finished in a very cool gloss blue with red decals, DK has got the youngsters sorted out on the track.
Rider Weight: 23 - 39kg
Rider Height: 121cm - 137cm
TOP TUBE: 17.25"
HEAD TUBE: 72°
SEAT TUBE: 70°
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended for BMX Racing only.
- 6061 Alloy frame w/weld on brake posts and Euro BB
- Hi-Ten Steel 1" threadless forks w/ tapered legs
- Hi-Ten Steel handlebars, 3" rise x 22" wide, 13° backsweep, 4° upsweep
- DK Mini grips
- Alloy front load stem, 1" clamp, 30mm reach
- 1" threadless press-in style headset
- Alloy mini brake lever
- Alloy mini Linear brakes
- 140mm 3pc alloy cranks
- Euro BB
- Junior PC Platform pedals
- 42T Steel sprocket
- 16T freewheel
- KMC 1/2" x 1/8" chain
- 36h Alloy single wall rims
- 36h Looseball Alloy hubs w/3/8 axle
- 14G spokes
- Mini combo seat 22.2mm
- Arisun XLR8 20x1-1/8