For the adult rider who wants to get into BMX racing, whether it's following their kids around the track, or through the streets, thee DK Swift Pro BMX bike is setup for the first time BMX racer in mind - geared and sized perfectly for the track!
With an alloy frame, 3-piece cranks and quick, race geometry, if you're a taller rider who wants to jump into racing without dropping too much cash, the DK Swift Pro bike is a great ride.
- HEAD ANGLE: 74˚
- SEAT ANGLE: 72˚
- TOP TUBE: 20.75"
- CHAINSTAY: 14.25"
Recommended rider height: 165 - 185cm tall
PLEASE NOTE: Recommended for BMX Racing only.
- 6061 Alloy frame w/weld on brake posts and Euro BB
- Hi-Ten Steel 1-1/8" threadless forks w/ tapered legs
- Hi-Ten Steel handlebars, 8" rise
- DK Tsuka grips
- Alloy top load stem, 1-1/8" clamp, 50mm reach
- 1-1/8" threadless press-in style headset
- Alloy brake lever
- Alloy V-brakes
- 175mm 3pc tubular CRMO cranks
- Euro BB
- DK Blender PC Platform pedals
- 44T Steel sprocket
- 16T freewheel
- KMC 1/2" x 1/8" chain
- 36h Alloy single wall rims
- 36h Looseball Alloy hubs w/3/8 axle
- 14G spokes
- Pro combo seat 27.2mm
- Arisun XLR8 20 x 1.75 tires