The Fiend Type O XL BMX bike is built with all of the features of the Fiend Type O, but catering to a taller rider with a 21" top tube length.
The Fiend Type O XL bike is built with street influence, with a short rear end that makes it super responsive.. But you'll be able to do any type of riding, as the Fiend Type O XL is packed with great parts and sealed bearings where it counts.
The Fiend Type O XL 2019 model is all black and ready to rip. One styled out ride.
- Street influenced frame geometry and 21" top tube
- Tubular CRMO cranks with Sealed Mid BB
- Mission sealed cassette hub
- Mission parts throughout
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 21"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 12.75"
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 9"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- BB HEIGHT: 11.625"
- Embryo frame with CRMO TT and DT
- Embryo forks with CRMO steer & tapered legs
- Integrated headset
- Fiend Crown stem, 52mm reach
- Embryo 1020 Hi-Ten handlebars, 9” rise
- Fiend Team flangeless grips
- Mission Cease brakes
- Mission Captive linear cable
- Mission 3-piece 165mm cranks
- Sealed Mid BB
- 25t Fiend sprocket
- Mission nylon pedals
- Mission X7 single wall rims, 36h
- Mission Deploy looseball front hub
- Mission Siege sealed cassette w/9t sealed driver,
- Innova 2.40” tires
- Fiend Type O seat/post combo
- Weight: 12.29kg / 27.1lbs