Fit Bike Co's range of bikes for 2020 are truly something else; this Fit PRK is the ultimate bike for a rider that wants to get into modern skatepark riding that you'd see at contests like FISE.
The Fit PRK bike is spec'd with very responsive geometry, a gyro and a low standover height, making tricks like tailwhips easier to achieve.
The trans purple finish on the Fit PRK 2020 is all time, especially when capped off with gold stickers and black parts.
- Modern park aesthetic and geometry
- Full gyro brake setup
- Short 160mm cranks
- Fit aftermarket parts
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.25"
- HEAD ANGLE: 75.3°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 12.6"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- STANDOVER: 7.25"
- CRMO DT/TT frame, welded seatstay 990 mounts
- CRMO steerer forks with 25mm offset
- 2 Piece bars, 8.7” X 29”
- Fitbikeco. top load stem, 50mm reach
- Fitbikeco. SAVAGE grips w/flange
- Integrated 45°/45° Sealed headset
- Alloy 990 U-Brake
- Alloy hinged brake lever
- Gyro brake cable setup
- Fitbikeco. Seat/post combo
- CRMO tubular 160mm, 8 Spline cranks
- Sealed Bearing Mid BB
- Fitbikeco. KEY sprocket, 25t
- Wellgo nylon pedals
- KMC Z410HX chain
- Alloy looseball Front Hub, 3/8″ Axle
- Alloy Sealed Cassette Hub, 9t driver
- Revenge SW1 36h rims
- Fitbikeco. 2.4" OEM tires, 65 PSI
- Weight: 26lbs / 11.79kg