FORGOTTEN THRASHER BIKE 2021 KEY FEATURES
- Sealed bearings throughout (headset, BB & hubs)
- Chromoly 8" rise handlebars for a smaller rider
- Shorter than normal 17.8" top tube length to suits a rider 7 - 12 years old
A perfect size bike for a younger rider 7 - 12 years old to get rad on, the Forgotten Thrasher 18 inch BMX bike is built with awesome specs that will suit a smaller rider perfectly.
With sealed bearings throughout, the Forgotten Thrasher 18 makes sure you're out there riding and not getting your bike fixed!
- TOP TUBE: 17.8"
- HEAD TUBE: 75.5º
- SEAT TUBE: 71º
- CHAINSTAY: 13.25"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- Frame: 1020 Hi Ten steel, Top & Down Tube Gussets
- Forks: Forgotten Pro Style Fork
- Handlebars: CRMO Forgotten, 8" rise, 26.5" wide
- Grips: Tempered Zephyr, flangeless
- Headset: Integrated, sealed bearing
- Stem: Forgotten Alloy Top Load, 40mm reach
- Brakes (rear): 990 style with clear pads
- Brake lever (right): Alloy
- Cables: Slick (rear)
- Sprocket: Forgotten 25T
- Crankset: Forgotten 3pc Forged
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC 510
- Pedals: Wellgo PC
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall 36h
- Tires: Innova 20” x 2.25”
- Front Hub: Forgotten Alloy 10mm axle, 36 hole, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub: Forgotten Alloy Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, sealed bearing w/9t driver
- Seat/Seatpost: Forgotten Pro Seat/Post Combo