Well dang, would you look at this roast-ready machine! The Kink Backwoods frame is perfect for those who like to jump, tear around on the concrete, or jump big gaps like Kink BMX team rider Chad Osburn. Stable geometry means a great feel at high speed, with cool features like the built in chain tensioners on investment cast dropouts.
Thee Kink Backwoods frame comes in two colours you'd expect out of a burly, no-nonsense BMX frame - an epic polished raw and ED black.
Ready to blast!
- Available in 20.75 / 21 / 21.25" top tube lengths
- 74.5° head tube angle
- 71° seat tube angle
- 9" stand over height
- 13.5" chainstay length (slammed)
- 11.6" BB height
- Material:100% seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly tubing
- Integrated Campy spec head tube
- Investment cast dropouts with Integrated chain tensioners
- Internally and externally machined mid BB
- Removable through-bolt brake mounts
- Top tube and down tube gussets
- Simple straight seatstay and chainstay bridges
- Tapered seatstay/chainstay tubing
- K-Brick headtube badge
- Weight: 4lb 15oz / 2.24kg (20.75")