KINK CURB 2022 BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- Strong tubular 3-piece cranks
- Responsive geometry for a beginner or smaller BMX rider up to 165cm tall
- 25/9 gearing for more clearance at the skatepark
- Wide 2.4" tires for more stability
2022 brings another epic entry level BMX bike from the Kink BMX crew - the Kink Curb bike is a much loved rig for the rider new to BMX.
Great Mission BMX parts and smart modern geometry for a beginner BMX rider that wants to shred no matter whether it's the skatepark, jumps or streets.
The Kink Curb 2022 bike looks like a high end BMX without the price tag, with four cool colour options that will cater to any taste.
The Kink Curb might be a cheap BMX bike price-wise, but its looks and performs are far from it!
- TOP TUBE: 20"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.25"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- STAND OVER: 8.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.75"
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Lance 100% Hi-Ten Steel, tapered fork legs
- Bars: Kink T875, 8.75” rise, 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Mission Paragon Flangless
- Barends: Kink Paragon Plug Style
- Stem: Mission Control TL 50mm
- Headset: Standard 1 1/8″ Threadless
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease V2
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Reserve Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm, 9t Driver
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Warsaw Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Mission Tracker 2.4″
- Rear Tire: Mission Tracker 2.4″
- Weight: 12.29kg / 27.1lb