The Kink Launch BMX is back for another year of the epic gloss raw holo colour.. You can't go past a raw bike with black parts and the Kink Launch takes it a step further with the touch of holographic gold fleck.. So nice.
The Kink Launch BMX has ripper geometry and parts like sealed bearing 3 piece cranks and integrated headset keep everything feeling solid.
If you're new to BMX and are looking for a BMX bike that is built to shred and looks the part and you dont want to spend a fortune - the Kink Launch 2020 BMX bike is a great choice.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.25"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.25"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- STAND OVER: 8.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.75"
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer, Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Human CC 8.75” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Kink Paragon Flangeless
- Barends:Kink Paragon Plug Style
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Echo Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm, 9T Driver
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Garson Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Weight: 11.59kg / 25.57lb