The Radio Astron BMX bike is almost necessary for those who want to excel at competition, skatepark style riding. With a low slung frame, quick geometry & full gyro setup, the Radio Astron 2020 model is built to make any tough tech move easier.
Rest assured, the Radio Astron will hold tough, though. Full Chromoly frame, fork and bars makes sure of that.
Finished in an epic metallic mint colour that you can see on the podium with no trouble.
- Full chromoly frame, fork and handlebars
- Full gyro setup
- Low slung frame geometry for tricks like tailwhips to come easier
- Radio 3-piece tubular crankset with sealed bearing Mid BB
- Sealed bearing Salt PRO hubset laced to double wall SALTPLUS rims for strength
- Top tube length: 20.6"
- Chainstay length: 13.2"
- Standover height: 7.5"
Head tube angle: 76°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- BB Height: 11.6"
- Frame: 100% Full chromoly with removable brake mounts & guides
- Fork: RADIO “PRO” full crmo fork, tapered legs, 26mm offset
- Bars: RADIO “PRO” bar, full crmo, 9" rise
- Grips: SALT "EX" grips, flangeless
- Stem: SALT “COMP” top load stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT "PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing
- Lever: Radio Am alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALT AM rotor, SALTPLUS "GEO XL" alloy rear brake caliper
- Cranks: RADIO "AM" tubular 3pc crank crmo 170mm, 8 spline
- BB: Mid 19mm size, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: RADIO "SLIM" nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT "AM" chain, Z1 type
- Sprocket: RADIO "VISION" steel 25T sprocket
- Front Hub: SALT "EX" alloy hub, sealed bearing, 3/8″ axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT "EX" cassette hub, fully-sealed, 9T, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: SALTPLUS “BRACE” rim, double wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALTPLUS “BRACE” rim, double wall, 36h
- Seat: RADIO "CENTURY" fat padded combo seat
- Seat Clamp: Integrated "SLIM" seat clamp
- Tires: SALTPLUS "BURN" tires, 2.35" front & rear
- Weight: 12.2kg / 26.94lb