The Radio Darko 2020 model brings the heat for a mid level BMX bike. With two colour options, you are really starting to get into a pro look and feel, without spending a fortune.
Looks aren't everything if you can't back it up with performance, but the Radio Darko BMX bike has you covered, with quality parts and sealed bearings where it really counts, to make sure that you spend your time on the bike, not in the workshop.
Finally, the Radio Darko 2020 model offers removable brake mounts, for a truly modern BMX feel.
Note: The Radio Darko 2020 bike is pictured without brakes but is fitted with brakes as standard.
- Two size top tube options for a taller or shorter rider
- Removable brake mounts for a brakeless option
- Radio 3-piece tubular crankset with sealed bearing Mid BB
- Sealed bearing rear Salt cassette wheel keeps is sturdy
- Top tube length: 20.5" & 21" options
- Chainstay length: 13.2"
- Standover height: 8.6" (20.5" tt)/ 8.9" (21" tt)
Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- BB Height: 11.7"
- Frame: crmo top tube & down tube, 1020 hi-ten, removable brake mounts & guides
- Fork: RADIO "AM" 1020 hi-ten fork, crmo steerer, tapered legs
- Bars: RADIO "DARKO" bar, 1020 hi-ten, 9" rise
- Grips: RADIO "AM XL" grips
- Stem: SALT "PRO" top load stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT "PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing
- Lever: Radio Am alloy brake lever
- Brakes: Radio Am alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: RADIO "AM" tubular 3pc crank crmo 170mm, 8 spline
- BB: Mid 19mm size, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: RADIO "PRO" nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT "AM" chain, Z1 type
- Sprocket: RADIO "VISION" steel 25T sprocket
- Front Hub: SALT "AM" alloy hub, lb, 3/8"s male axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT "AM" cassette hub, fully-sealed, 9t driver, 14mm axle, 36h
- Front Rim: SALT "FRACTION" rim, single wall
- Rear Rim: SALT "FRACTION" rim, single wall
- Seat: RADIO "CENTURY" fat padded combo seat
- Seat Clamp: Integrated "SLIM" seat clamp
- Tires: SALTPLUS "BURN" tires, 2.35" front & rear
- Weight: 11.59kg / 25.55lb