The 2020 Sunday Forecaster BMX bike in the Alex Siemon matte black/toothpaste colourway looks and feels like a pro level rig! The Sunday Forecaster bikes is always stacked with aftermarket parts and the 2020 model keeps up it's reputation with Odyssey and Sunday parts through the roof, even offering a Odyssey Clutch V2 freecoaster hub in the rear wheel.
NOTE: The Sunday Forecaster comes fitted with a rear brake as standard.
- Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster hub
- Odyssey Aftermarket parts
- 9" rise Sunday handlebars
- Odyssey Pursuit tires
- Sunday Freeze stem, Lightning rims and Jake Seeley Grips
- TOP TUBE: 20.75"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.2" - 13.5"
- STAND OVER HEIGHT: 9"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.7"
- FRAME: Chromoly Head Tube, Down Tube and Dropouts, removable brake mounts
- FORK: Forecaster w/ Chromoly steerer
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday 9" Rise, 12° Back, 4° Upsweep
- STEM: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- HEADSET: FSA Sealed Integrated
- HEADSET CAP: FSA M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield (not pictured but fitted as standard)
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic (not pictured but fitted as standard)
- BRAKE LEVER: Odyssey Springfield (not pictured but fitted as standard)
- GRIPS: Sunday Jake Seeley Signature Grips
- SEAT: Sunday Badge Pivotal
- SEAT POST: Sunday Pivotal
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabretooth V2, 25T, Steel
- CRANKS: 170mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB PARTS: 19mm Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC
- RIMS: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- REAR HUB: Odyssey Clutch V2 freecoaster, 9T, RHD, 14mm axle
- SPOKES: Steel Black
- TIRES: Odyssey OEM Path Pro, 20 x 2.4" (F&R, 65 PSI, Single-Ply Version)
- CHAIN: KMC Z1 Wide