Surf's up with this Sunday Primer 2020 bike, htting the streets with a rad gloss surf blue colour that we've seen across the Sunday range before, but never in the Primer.
The Sunday Primer BMX is straight up, excellent value for money. Odyssey parts throughout and a build that Sunday is renowned for.
Finished with black parts this Sunday Primer bike features a 20.5" top tube that suits almost any size rider.
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.4" tires
- 20.5" top tube length frame with 9" rise bars
- Sealed 3-pc crankset
- Sunday Freeze top load stem & Cornerstone grips
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Top tube length: 20.5"
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay angle: 13.25 - 13.5"
- BB height: 11.5"
- Stand over height: 9"
- FRAME: 20.5" TT, Chromoly Dropouts
- FORK: Primer w/ Chromoly Dropouts
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday 9" Rise, 28.5" Width, 12° Back, 4 Up°
- STEM: Sunday 48mm Freeze Top-load Stem
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated
- HEADSET CAP: FSA M6 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- BRAKE LEVER: Mission
- GRIPS: Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- SEAT: Sunday Badge Seat and Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabretooth V2, 25T, Steel
- CRANKS: 160mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB PARTS: 19mm Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Wellgo Plastic
- RIMS: 36H P7-X Rim
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, Low-Flange, Looseball
- REAR HUB: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, 9T driver
- SPOKES: Steel Black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro 20 x 2.40" (F+R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z410