SUNDAY PRIMER PARK KEY FEATURES
- Full gyro setup using an Odyssey M2 lever with dual top and bottom cables for smoother, more powerful braking
- Lower 7.5" stand over allows for less frame in the way while learning tricks
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.4" tires
- 9" rise bars
- Sealed 3-pc crankset in shorter 160mm length
- Sunday Freeze top load stem & Cornerstone grips
To offer up an entry level BMX bike that is more in line with progressive skatepark riding is a pretty cool thing. It allows a rider to learn and progress without restriction.
The Sunday Primer Park BMX bike is exactly that; a bike that is kitted out with a full gyro setup and a frame with quicker geometry and lower stand over height, allowing for spinning tricks to come around easier, while still having a high quality brake setup.. Actually one of the most impressive gyro setups we've felt in a while!
Sunday's Primer Park bike still utilises sealed bearings in all the main pressure areas of a BMX bike, as well as high quality, aftermarket Sunday and Odyssey parts.
The high gloss lime green/yellow colour looks rad too!
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Top tube length: 20.5"
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay angle: 12.7 - 13"
- BB height: 11.625"
- Stand over height: 7.5"
- FRAME: Sunday Primer 1020 Hi-Tensile steel, integrated headtube
- FORK: Primer w/ Chromoly Dropouts
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday 9" Rise, 28.5" Width, 12° Back, 4 Up°
- STEM: Sunday 48mm Freeze Top-load Stem
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated
- HEADSET CAP: FSA M6 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- BRAKE LEVER: Mission
- GRIPS: Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- SEAT: Sunday Badge Seat and Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabretooth V2, 25T, Steel
- CRANKS: 160mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB PARTS: 19mm Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Wellgo Plastic
- RIMS: 36H P7-X Rim
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, Low-Flange, Looseball
- REAR HUB: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, 9T driver
- SPOKES: Steel Black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro 20 x 2.40" (F+R)
- CHAIN: KMC s1