SUNDAY PRIMER PARK 2022 BIKE KEY FEATURES
- Full gyro setup using an Odyssey M2 lever with dual top and bottom cables for smoother, more powerful braking
- Lower 7.5" stand over allows for less frame in the way while learning tricks
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.4" tires
- 9" rise bars
- Sealed 3-pc crankset in shorter 160mm length
- Sunday Freeze top load stem & Cornerstone grips
With freestyle BMX now in the Olympics, progressive skatepark riding has never been more impactful on BMX.
The 2022 Sunday Primer Park bike is kitted out to allow for someone who wants to pursue exactly that type of riding.
With responsive frame geometry and a lower stand over height, the Primer Park allows for spinning tricks to come around easier.
High quality, aftermarket Sunday and Odyssey parts makes the Sunday Primer Park a real contender in future contests!
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Top tube length: 20.5"
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay angle: 12.7 - 13"
- BB height: 11.625"
- Stand over height: 7.5"
- FRAME: Sunday Primer 1020 Hi-Tensile steel, integrated headtube
- FORK: Primer w/ Chromoly Dropouts
- HANDLEBAR: Sunday 9" Rise, 28.5" Width, 12° Back, 4 Up°
- STEM: Sunday 48mm Freeze Top-load Stem
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated
- HEADSET CAP: FSA M6 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- BRAKE LEVER: Mission
- GRIPS: Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- SEAT: Sunday Badge Seat and Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabretooth V2, 25T, Steel
- CRANKS: 160mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB PARTS: 19mm Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Wellgo Plastic
- RIMS: 36H P7-X Rim
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 36H, Low-Flange, Looseball
- REAR HUB: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, 9T driver
- SPOKES: Steel Black
- TIRES: Odyssey Path Pro 20 x 2.40" (F+R)
- CHAIN: KMC s1
- Weight: 11.70kg / 25.80lb