The Terrible One SFA frame is back in store for 2019 and looking nice than ever.
Garrett Byrnes is a all around shredder who has reached legend status many moons ago. Just take a look at his Seek & Destroy section from 20 years ago and the gnarliest roof drop ever (below), that started his reign of badassery that continues today.
If you question Garrett's T-1 frame design, you gotta take a good, hard look at yourself. C'mon. I mean c'mon! It's Garrett Byrnes ladies and gentlemen!
Available in raw with gloss clear.
- 74.5 degree head tube angle
- 71 degree seat tube angle
- 8.5" stand over height
- 11.75" BB height
- 13.75" - 14.125" chainstay length
- 3/16" thick dropouts
- Top and down tube gussets
- Tapered seat and chainstays
- Laser cut T-1 logo on top tube gusset
- Integrated seat clamp
- Welded chain stay mounts, cable guide & cable stop
- Rear end suitable for wider tires
- Made in USA by S&M