We are over the moon with our latest custom BMX bike. Ever since we saw the United Incarnate frame in the epic pearl white Fernando Laczko colourway with matching United Dirty bars, we knew it would make for an epic custom. And then Eclat went and released their new E440 rims in Galactic Purple and the trigger was pulled on a rad, unique custom bike that you won't see rolling around anywhere.
The United Incarnate frame is a modern whip that is made for quick moves on the streets and more. We finished it up with high end Colony and Eclat parts, including a freecoaster and short 165mm cranks for good measure.
Add some BMX pegs if grinding is your thing and you're ready for anything!
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Top Tube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13"
- Seat Tube Angle: 70.25°
- BB Height: 11.75"
- Standover Height: 8.75"
- Frame: United Incarnate V2, 21" tt
- Forks: Colony Sweet Tooth
- Bars: United Dirty bars, 9" rise
- Stem: Colony Official
- Headset: Colony Tall
- Grips: Animal Sylvester, flangeless
- Cranks: Colony Venator, 165mm
- Sprocket: Cult DAK guard sprocket, 28t
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic
- Chain: Odyssey Bluebird
- Front Hub: Colony Wasp
- Rear Hub: Colony Freecoaster, RHD 9t
- Rims: Eclat E440
- Tires: Eclat Decoder Street
- Seat: Back Bone Skull Pivotal
- Seat Post: Colony Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: United Supreme