The shred-worthy United Incarnate frame in the exclusive Corey Martinez mint colour with gold decals. This epic BMX frame is designed to feel incredibly responsive and stiff to take the rigours of street riding (and whatever else!).
The United Incarnate frame was tested extensively through a CAD aided machine work software to implement extreme force, then handed to United team riders like Corey Martinez to give a good battering.
The shallower pitched seat tube angle to move the bottom bracket forward making the feel of the bike smaller without changing the top tube length. Meaning way better to throw about!
- Available in 20.8" and 21.2" Top Tube lengths
- 11.75" BB height
- 13" Chainstay length
- 75.5° Head tube angle
- 8.75" Standover height
- 70.25° Seat tube angle
- Japanese Sanko 4130 CRMO tubing
- Butted and tapered tubing througout
- TT & DT Gussets for added strength
- Clearance for 2.40" tyres
- Ultra slim, cast wishbone
- No Brake mounts for clean look (can not use brakes)