UNITED MOTOCROSS BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
Wow, what a rig! For those needing some extra room, the United Motocross bike is ready for ya. A longer 21" top tube caters to the taller rider, with jump-ready geometry and sealed bearings throughout to make it more durable.
The United Motocross 2021 bike looks the goods, with United aftermarket rubber to keep you sticking in the dirt - the Motocross even comes with a Bicycle Union top tube pad for extra style points!
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.25"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.5″
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Top Tube Length 21” Frame, Cromo Top Tube, Welded Brake Mounts, Integrated Head Tube, Mid BB, CNC Seat Stay Bridge Embossed Logo Down Tube Gusset
- Forks: CRMO Steerer Tube, Integrated Bearing Race, Tapered 1020 Hi Tensile Steel Legs
- Handlebars: 9” X 29” 1020 Hi Tensile Steel, 1° Up Sweep, 12° Back Sweep
- Grips: United Jimmy Grips & United Bar Ends
- Headset: United Integrated Sealed Bearing
- Stem: United 50mm Reach Top Load Stem, Embossed United Logo, Forged Detailing
- Rear Lever: Alloy
- Rear Brake: 990
- Cranks: 3pc 170mm, Tubular CRMO, 8 Spline
- BB: United Sealed Bearing Mid
- Sprocket: 28t Steel
- Pedals: United Supreme PC
- Chain: X410
- Rear Rim: Alloy 36h, Single Wall
- Front Rim: Alloy 36h, Aero, Single Wall
- Rear Hub: 36h United Supreme Sealed Cassette Hub, 14mm Axle, Sealed Bearing 9t Driver, 4 Pawl, Ultra Loud Mechanism
- Front Hub: 36h Sealed Bearing, 10mm Female Axle
- Rear Tire: United Indirect 20 X 2.10”
- Front Tire: United In-Direct 20 X 2.35”
- Seat: United Padded Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Alloy