The WTP Hybrid hub is here! If you ever wanted to have the power to run a freecoaster, and with a quick switch up, a cassette, then you'll appreciate this new hub from Wethepeople that does both easily.
The Wethepeople Hybrid hub has a nice amount of slack while in freecoaster mode, plus crank flips are no problem with its trustworthy internals.
If you were wondering, the Hybrid freecoaster hub is quiet, while the Hybrid hub when converted to cassette mode, sounds just like a standard cassette.
The driver uses a magnetic pawl system that keeps the WTP Hybrid hub much more reliable than systems similar to this in the past. This also keeps the weight down compared to traditional freecoaster hubs, with the Hybrid weighing in light at only 480 grams.
One last thing - the Wethepeople Hybrid freecoaster/cassette hub has been ridden by Wethepeople team riders Jordan Godwin and Felix Prangenberg for a while now with no problems.
- Freecoaster and cassette in one hub
- 6061-T6 alloy refined hub-shell
- Hardened heat-treated CRMO axle with 14mm hollow bore
- 4 x high quality sealed bearings
- Super lightweight freecoaster hub with brand new internal mechanism
- Large gap/slack setting
- 33% lighter than a conventional clutch style freecoaster hub
- MagnaDrive magnetic pawl retention system
- Includes 2 x nylon hubguards
- Easily convertible into a cassette hub (all parts included)
- Available in LHD or RHD