The United Dinero V2 forks aren't just the V2 because of the name. The United Dinero V2 forks have been fine-tuned even more from United's first version. United updated the Dinero with a new, stronger steerer tube with increased strength in key stress areas. The dropout position has been updated to allow all hubs/guards & bigger diameter pegs.
These are the forks of choice for United team rider and Back Bone co-owner Tyson Jones-Peni. Tyson has been using these forks for years with no issues.
Available in ED Gloss Black & Chrome colours
- Full post weld heat treated, seamless 4130 cromo
- Improved & updated steerer tube for extra strength
- Butted & fluted tubing - New mold invest cast dropouts suit all hub/guard setups & diameter pegs
- Gradual radius where the dropout meets the leg creates a vastly stronger dropout than on a regular welded one
- Curved bottom edge of fork leg prevents catching when doing front peg grinds
- Improved clearance for 2.4" tires
- 10mm dropouts only
- Redesigned M24 top fork bolt for added strength
- Weight: 2.02 lbs / 920 grams