- Sealed bearing Mid BB with 3-piece tubular crankset for durability
- Sealed bearing integrated headset requires less maintenance
- 2.4" wide Kink Sever tires adds stability
- 25/9 gearing keeps chain and sprocket out of the way
- Great size top tube for a rider 152cm - 170cm
The 2021 Kink Launch BMX is a thing of beauty. With three colour options that suits any style of rider (our favourite the matte brown..), you'll feel right at home on the Kink Launch 2021 bike.
The Kink Launch BMX has ripper geometry and parts like sealed bearing 3 piece cranks and integrated headset keep everything feeling solid.
If you are looking for a BMX bike that is made to ride everything, looks good doing it - and you don't want to spend a fortune - the Kink Launch 2021 BMX bike is a great choice.
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.25"
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 13.25"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- STAND OVER: 8.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.75"
- Frame: 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer, Tapered Fork Legs
- Bars: Kink Human CC 8.75” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- Grips: Kink Paragon Flangeless
- Barends: Kink Thrust
- Stem: Kink Bold HRD 50mm
- Headset: Mission Sealed Integrated
- Brake Lever: Mission Token
- Brake Cable: Mission L3 Linear
- Brakes: Mission Cease
- Cranks: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 170mm – 8 Spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Pedals: Kink Hemlock
- Chain: Mission 410
- Sprocket: Mission Rank 25T
- Front Hub: Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- Rear Hub: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm, 9T Driver
- Front Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Rear Rim: Mission X7 36H
- Seat: Mission Warsaw Combo
- Seat Post: Mission Combo Steel Post
- Seat Clamp: Mission Slim
- Front Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Rear Tire: Kink Sever 2.4"
- Weight: 11.9kg / 26.23lb