For what is potentially the best value-for-money bike around, for 2018, somehow, the Academy Desire takes it up another level with the insanely unique Chameleon colourway.
The Desire is a full chromoly rig, complete with a sealed bearing, double wall wheelset, this Desire is going to be hard to beat in looks and quality.
- 21" Top Tube designed for taller riders
- Sealed bearings throughout
- Full chromoly frame/fork/bars
- Alloy double wall rims
- TOP TUBE: 21"
- HEAD ANGLE: 75º
- SEAT ANGLE: 71º
- CHAINSTAY: 13.25"
- Frame: Academy Desire Full CRMO, MID BB, Integrated Headset
- Forks: Academy Full CRMO, One piece CNC Steer Tube & Tapered Fork Legs
- Handlebars: Academy 9" rise 28" wide Full CRMO
- Grips: Academy Pro
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Academy Pro Alloy Top Load
- Brakes (rear): 990 style
- Brake lever (right): Alloy
- Brake Cable: Slick
- Sprocket: Academy 25T
- Crankset: Academy 3pc CRMO Tubular 8 spline, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Pedals: Wellgo Plastic
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall 36h
- Front Tyre: Steel Belted 2.25"
- Rear Tyre: Steel Belted 2.25"
- Spokes: Black steel
- Front Hub: Academy Alloy Female axle, 36 hole, Sealed Bearing
- Rear Hub: Academy Alloy Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, fully sealed bearing w/9t driver
- Seat & Seatpost: Academy Mid Seat/Post Combo
- Weight: 10.7kg / 23.59lb