The Academy Inspire 18" BMX bike is perfect for the little shredders that have outgrown their 16 inch but don't quite size up to a 20 inch wheeled BMX.
Sturdy Chromoly tubing, sealed bearings where it counts and responsive, appropriate geometry that really allows for a bike that is 100% ready to learn on.
The Academy Inspire 18 inch.. One of those BMX bikes for kids that looks so sick, the parents will want to hop on it!
Finished in an always cool gloss black with polished and oil slick parts, this 18" BMX bike is awesome.
TOP TUBE: 18"
HEAD ANGLE: 75º
SEAT ANGLE: 71º
- Frame: Academy Aspire CRMO Downtube, MID BB, Integrated Headset
- Forks: Academy 18" Hi Ten with Tapered legs
- Handlebars: Academy 8" rise, 26" wide CRMO
- Grips: Academy Pro
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Academy Top Load 40mm reach
- Brakes (rear): 990 style
- Brake lever (right): Alloy with shorter reach
- Cables: Slick (rear)
- Sprocket: Academy 25T
- Crankset: Academy 3pce CRMO Tubular 8 spline, 152mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Pedals: Wellgo Plastic
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall 36h
- Front Tyre: Steel Belted 18" x 2.125"
- Rear Tyre: Steel Belted 18" x 2.125"
- Spokes: Black steel
- Front Hub: Academy Alloy 10mm axle, 36 hole, loose ball
- Rear Hub: Academy Alloy Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, fully sealed bearing w/9t driver
- Seat & Seatpost: Academy Railed with Steel Post
- Weight: 10.6kg