Alex Donnachie’s signature BSD ALVX frame is a super tech street BMX steed that has become the go to for most street riders out there. The BSD ALVX frame provides all you need for street, in this trippy matte Purple Haze colour.
With the steepest headtube angle of any BSD frame and probably the shortest rear end available on any 20” frame, the BSD ALVX frame is designed with technical moves in mind.
Don't count it out as a tech only frame though! If you've seen anything from Alex Donnachie, you'll know he isn't afraid of big moves!
- Super short rear end slammable to 12.5”
- Extra wide rear end for up to 2.4” tyres
- Curved ends on stays for peg clearance
- External gussets
- No brake mounts
- Built in chain tensioners
- Cast dropouts
- Sanko CRMO tubing
- 20.6 / 20.8 / 21" Top tube lengths
- 75.5° headtube angle
- 71° Seattube angle
- 12.5″ - 13″ rear end length
- BB Height: 11.7″
- Standover height: 8.7″
- Weight: 5 lbs
NOTE: This is a brakeless frame. You will not be able to run brakes with this frame.