BSD Revolution Hub
Let's face facts, the BSD Revolution hub is one of the most exciting product releases of recent times. BSD created a revolutionary (hence the name!) rear hub that feels like a cassette hub, but works like a freecoaster when you want to get into fakies.
BSD tested the Revolution hub rigorously over the last two years, so you know all the kinks have been ironed out from traditional freecoaster, so what you're left with is essentially the ultimate freecoaster hub.
- 30% lighter than conventional freecoaster hubs
- No gap when pedalling forward
- Eradicates unwanted engagement on rollbacks
- Feels and sounds like a cassette hub
- No need for oversized hub bearings due to low axial load
- Supertough hollow male 14mm chromo axle
- BSD hubguards included
Dimensions for spokes:
- Drive side Flange diameter: 67mm
- Spoke hole pitch circle diameter: 58mm
- Non drive side Flange diameter: 54mm
- Spoke hole pitch circle diameter: 45mm
- Center to flange: 26mm