Colony Blaster Frame (Chris James Signature)
The Colony Blaster frame gets updated with new colour options for 2022.
One of our favourite Australian riders and great dude, Chris James, now gets rewarded with his own signature frame! The Colony Blaster frame is built with Chris' big style of riding in mind.
Chris James feels at home in the deep end of a bowl, or hitting a big jump and his Colony Blaster frame is made for just that - with a decent length back end, low bb and a mellower 74.5º head angle.
If big tricks and big airs are your thing, the Colony Blaster frame is the frame you want to go with.
The Chris James Blaster frame features a longer head tube to accommodate longer fork steerers so you can run less spacers.
- Available in 20.8", 21", 21.3", 21.8" top tube lengths
- 13.75" rear end
- 74.5º head angle
- 71º seat tube
- 11.5" BB height
- 9" Stand over height (center of BB shell to center of TT)
- Weight: 5.58lbs / 2.53 kg
- Full 4130 CRMO frame
- Heat treated integrated head tube, MID BB and 5mm thick CNC machined dropouts with 14mm slots
- External gussets on TT & DT tubing
- Wider back end for fatter tyres
- Built-in seat clamp with replaceable nut & bolt
- Removable chainstay brake mounts & hardware
- Unique & exclusive invest cast removable Colony brake tabs
- 117.5mm head tube length
- Integrated chain tensioners
Note: Colony does not recommend or warrant the use of dual lower cable systems. Use only two into one cable systems.