Colony Eclipse 24" BMX Bike (2022)
COLONY ECLIPSE 24" BMX BIKE KEY FEATURES:
- 24" wheels with modern geometry suits a rider 185cm+ tall
- Full Chromoly frame, fork & bars equals strength for a bigger rider
- Sealed bearing wheelset with double rims equals more strength
- Aftermarket parts throughout
- 25/10 gearing provides better acceleration for a bigger wheel big
Taller riders and those used to bigger wheels, rejoice: the Colony Eclipse 24 inch BMX is the perfect ride for you. Not just a BMX made for cruising, the Colony Eclipse 24" is built around a full chromoly frame, fork and handlebar, meaning it can take serious punishment. Couple that with a sealed, double walled wheel set and you're good to take the Colony Eclipse bike anywhere.
- TOP TUBE: 22"
- HEAD ANGLE: 75.2°
- SEAT ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14.5"
- STAND OVER: 10"
- BB HEIGHT: 12.25"
- Frame: Colony Eclipse 24″ Full CRMO Mid BB, Integrated Headset, Extra wide tire clearance
- Forks: Colony Eclipse Full CRMO, tapered legs with 1 piece CNC steer tube
- Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear)
- Lever: Alloy
- Cables: Linear Slick (rear)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Colony Forged Top Load Alloy, 50mm reach
- Bars: Colony Full CRMO, 7.75″ Rise x 28.0″ Wide
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy 25T
- Cranks: Colony CRMO Tubular 8 tapered spline 19mm spindle 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Rims: Double Wall 6000 Series Alloy 36h
- Front Tyre: 24×2.3”
- Rear Tyre: 24×2.3”
- Spokes: Black
- Front Hub: Colony Alloy Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing, 36h
- Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, 14mm axle, Full Sealed Bearing 10t driver, 36h
- Seat & Seatpost: Colony CC Seat/Post Combo
- Weight: 12.2kgs