Alex Hiam's insanely popular Colony Sweet Tooth signature frame is here for 2018, this is the Metal Purple version that comes on the complete bike but isn't available as a frame option - until now!
If you want progressive park and street geometry then look no further. Alex was chasing a taller stand over height on the longer frames, so that's what these come with. Also integrated chain tensioners keep your wheel in place.
This is a brand new Colony Sweet Tooth frame with the same specs and quality as the aftermarket frame, but has some small marks on the dropouts (seen pictured) from where it was built up as a complete bike.GEOMETRY
- 20.7” top tube length only
- 13.25” chainstay length
- 75.2º Head tube angle
- 71º Seat tube angle
- 11.5″ BB Height
- Stand over height 8.5″ (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- Weight: 20.7″ version 2.37kg / 5.22 lbs
- Full CrMo Frame with Heat treated head tube, BB shell & dropouts
- Longer length 117.5mm head tube means less spacers under your stem
- 6mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners
- Tapered down tube, top tube & rear stays
- External Gusset on tapered DT tubing
- Wide rear end for fatter 2.4″ tyres
- Built-in seat clamp with replaceable nut & bolt
- Removable brake mounts & hardware
- Unique & exclusive invest cast removable Colony brake cable tabs
- Note: Colony do not recommend or warrant the use of lower dual cable systems on our frames. Use only two into one cable systems.