You ain't never! This Colony Sweet Tooth is a one-off, custom built right here at Back Bone BMX.
Gloss black never goes out of style, we wanted to give the bike a high-quality, modern finish with some rainbow parts without getting too over the top. The result is a bike that looks amazing.
The parts list is a Colony fans' dream, we utilized mostly Colony parts, with some great pieces from Odyssey, Vocal and Maxxis.
- Frame: Colony Sweet Tooth Frame, 21" top tube
- Forks: Colony Guardian (Sweet Tooth pictured)
- Bars: Colony Sweet Tooth, 9.4" rise
- Stem: Colony Squareback
- Headset: Colony
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Cranks: Colony 22's
- Sprocket: Colony Metria, 28t
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro
- Chain: Salt Warlock
- Hubs: Colony Wasp front and rear, RHD 9t
- Rims: Colony Pintour front and rear
- Tires: Animal GLH, 2.3" front, 2.1 rear (Maxxis Grifter pictured)
- Seat: Colony Alex Hiam seat/post combo